Pride in our Pupils at BMFS
Our pupils continue to fill us with a sense of pride by their committment to our values and ethos, particularly when presenting themselves in front of visitors and when off-site on educational excursions.
We have recently welcomed a visitor from the Salvation Army to share news of their valuable work in the community and she left with the following comment: "It was such a pleasure to come into your school....I must say the atmosphere in the school was a joy to experience. Lots of laughter, yet manners and discipline were clearly evident."
Such sentiments were also echoed by many of our honoured guests at our Remembrance Day event recently: "Your pupils are so welcoming and talk to us with genuine interest and lovely manners.....They are clearly enjoying themselves at school and we are looking forward to coming back to see them and your staff next time."
Train to Teach with Barnfield Teaching School Partnership
Want to make a difference?
Are you interested in becoming a teacher?
- A great classroom teacher can earn up to £65,000 as a leading practitioner.
- Teachers start on a salary of £22k and £27k
- Teaching is a career for achievers. Three quarters of new teachers now have a 1st or 2:1 degree
- Teacher training is better than ever before.
- Good teachers are in demand and there are excellent employment prospects
- Get young people inspired by the subject you love
- Inspire young people to fulfil their potential
- Help young people realise their ambitions
- Go home each day knowing you’ve made a difference.
Come to the Luton and Bedfordshire Train to Teach Event at Challney High School for Boys on February 12th
For further information speak to Gayle Harrison (email@example.com) on 01582 601221 who will be pleased to discuss this with you.
Challney High School for Boys
Thursday 12 February 2015
To read the latest edition of the bulletin,
Exciting News about the future of Moorlands
We have some exciting news about the futu...